Fillet 3 Course Box
Serves 2From £115.00
- Old Spot Belly ribs & slaw (848/104kcal per portion)
- 2 x fillet steaks (426kcal per steak)
- Matt Brown's Ultimate Oven Chips (757kcal per portion)
- Creamed spinach (430kcal per portion)
- Peppercorn sauce (261kcal per portion)
- Garlic mushrooms (253kcal per portion)
- Sticky toffee pudding for 2 & clotted cream (971/234kcal per portion)
- Sour Cherry Negroni for 2*
- Real Rioja Agrado
Unfortunately, no items can be substituted or added to your box, including for dietary or allergen reasons.
*Please note due to supply issues our cocktails will arrive in alternative packaging to the glass bottles.
Belly ribs - MUSTARD, WHEAT, BARLEY, CELERY
Creamed spinach - MILK
Peppercorn sauce - MUSTARD, WHEAT, MILK, SULPHITES
Mushrooms - MILK, FISH, SULPHITES
Sticky toffee pudding - WHEAT, EGGS, MILK
Cream - MILK
Wine - SULPHITES
Cocktail - SULPHITES
Please note food items should be consumed by the Monday after your delivery date.
If you are buying a meal kit for a special occasion on a Friday or Saturday, we would recommend ordering to receive the day before due to busier delivery days.
Please be aware that, due to distance, deliveries to Scotland can take place up until 10pm. If ordering for a special occasion, we would strongly advise that you order for delivery the day before.
Saturday delivery dates will incur a £5 shipping cost.
All deliveries are made by DPD, tracking information will arrive via email or text before 11am on the day of your delivery date. If you make arrangements directly with DPD such as leaving in a safe place or with a neighbour, we cannot take responsibility for lost items and this can only be dealt with directly with DPD.
ABOUT YOUR BOX…
We’ve worked hard to make our cook-at-home steak boxes as easy and stress-free as possible. Each comes with full instructions and our How to Cook the Perfect Steak guide, along with a QR code to take you to masterclass videos with our Executive Chef, Matt Brown (a former Head Chef of two(!) restaurants with 3 Michelin stars).
The Fillet Box celebrates the laziest (and therefore most tender) cut there is. Start off with Old Spot belly ribs & pickled slaw, exactly the same recipe served in our restaurants. Then with the steak there’s creamed spinach, Matt Brown Ultimate Oven Chips, cooked thrice (of course), a creamy peppercorn sauce and garlic mushrooms. It doesn’t stop there with a sticky pudding for two and if you’re looking to complete the meal in true Hawksmoor style, choose our alcohol box to get your hands on our Sour Cherry Negroni and a bottle of Rioja Real Agrado.
If you want to go ‘full Hawksmoor’ and cook your steaks over charcoal, you can find the same sustainable charcoal we use in our restaurants by London Log Co (we also like their eco firelighters). Visit our masterclass videos to watch how to cook the perfect steak on a barbecue.
How it works
- For all queries please email [email protected]
- We would advise you to have a meat thermometer at home to help cook the perfect steak.
- If you have ordered anything else from our shop, these will arrive in a separate order, with separate tracking info.
- Please note food items should be consumed by the Monday after your delivery date. Items are not suitable for home freezing.
“A steak night to remember”
Good Food Guide
You may also like...
We also offer a range of meal boxes, drink kits, spirits, Gift Cards & books…